[rc5] Startup dir rc5v2p5h (hidden win32)

Craig Luis luisc at linfield.edu
Fri Jul 11 19:42:15 EDT 1997

I am currently running the hidden client on a lab full of machines and the
run service works and the buff files are in the directory with the exe.
I originally had the buff files on the desktop, but found that by making
sure the current directory at the prompt was the exe directory before
running rc5v2p5h -install makes the buff files go where they should. i.e.:

c:\ > cd rc5
c:\rc5\ > rc5v2p5h -install

Craig