[rc5] OS/2 v2 Build 2 Document Update and Misc.

Sat Jul 12 10:56:02 EDT 1997

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 12:23:11 +0200 (MET DST), Antonio Perez wrote:

> Buh!... I prefer more *SPEED* !!. No many "stupid" features...

I agree! Emphatically!  Only features that create an overall increase in Keyrate should be added.

Notice that I do say "overall" increase.  That includes getting lots more cpus involved.  If adding an animation of Smurfs dancing the Macarena will get thousands and thousands more people running the code then by all means add it. (But please allow me to turn it off.)

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group