[rc5] the new mac client [proper RC5 contacts]

Nate Begeman bacchus at netrus.net
Sat Jul 12 16:07:18 EDT 1997

>Funny.  On my PowerTower 180e, RC5 v2 for MacOS won't initiate a PPP
>connection (or, as some might prefer, tell OT/PPP to initiate a
>connection) when it's done with a set of blocks.  Is it possible that some
>people are having luck and some aren't?  Different versions of OT,
>mayhaps?  I'm running 1.1.2...

Open up OT/PPP, and click the options button.  Then go to the 'connections'
part, and make sure that 'connect automatically when starting TCP/IP
applications' is checked.  As far as I know, this should work with 1.1.2
although I am using 1.2.  PPPop should have nothing to do with the problem
or solution to my knowledge.

Nate Begeman
bacchus at netrus.net