[rc5] the new mac client [proper RC5 contacts]

Chris Welbon ctwelbon at email.unc.edu
Sun Jul 13 01:04:14 EDT 1997

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Nate Begeman wrote:

> Open up OT/PPP, and click the options button.  Then go to the 'connections'
> part, and make sure that 'connect automatically when starting TCP/IP
> applications' is checked.  As far as I know, this should work with 1.1.2

I had done that.  No go.  I'll try the "load only when needed" thing in
TCP/IP, but that used to wreak havoc on memory; loading and unloading
would hack RAM into little pieces.  My machine is a lot more stable with
it always loaded.  Stays up for a couple of days.

Chris

--
ctwelbon at email.unc.edu     cwelbon at nejm.org     ctwelbon at sunsite.unc.edu

                Installation is the reverse of disassembly.