[rc5] Startup dir rc5v2p5h (hidden win32)

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Sun Jul 13 11:59:32 EDT 1997

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Craig Luis wrote:

> > >c:\ > cd rc5
> > >c:\rc5\ > rc5v2p5h -install

> That is what I was pointing out:  if the install is run from the proper
> directory, it defaults to that directory.  I ran a batch file to do this
> install on each lab machine and they have been restarted numerous times
> with the buff files in the RC5 directory.

So maybe a line in the "hidden.txt" in the ditribution:

To let the service start from a particular directory, where the buff en
ini-file reside, first cd into that directory, then run "rc5v2p5h -install".

RC5 team?

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | http://www.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/ | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |