[rc5] Are v2 clients stable?

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Sun Jul 13 14:01:44 EDT 1997

Hello everyone,
	I'm just wondering if the v2 clients, especially
win32, are stable?  I have a large amount of machines that
currently run the TimC client under NT as services and
connect to my personal proxy.  These machines are very
inaccessable and need to have a client that can be locked
to one host whether it is down or not, they must not
start looking for other proxies because the only open
network port is to my server.  I can usually only visit
these machines every few weeks if necessary so I can't
have a client that will terminate, fail, etc.  Thus far
the TimC client has been wonderful but I'd like to have
the speed increase of the v2 clients once the v2 personal
proxy is out.  So whats the consensus on the 2.002?

Thanks,

Dave.
dhubbard at eng.usf.edu