[rc5] Statistics Problem

Jude Giampaolo jude at ruf2ece.psu.edu
Sun Jul 13 22:26:39 EDT 1997

>Is the PowerBase being ignored, or are there some problems with the
>statistics? I am suggesting to other people with Macs that they jump in,
>but I will not do so until I am satisfied the work is being counted.

I'm running a Macintosh clone also (a PowerCenter132) and it is getting
about 320kk/s when it is running (the fastest of all of the machines I have
access to). It seems to be being reported in the stats just fine.

Just wanted to let you know that its working for me.

--
Jude Giampaolo -- Penn State University -- Electrical Engineering
jcg161 at psu.edu        'I feel better having screamed, don't you?'