[rc5] Re: V2 Stable?

Jeff Gilchrist jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Jul 14 03:06:43 EDT 1997

On Sun, 13 Jul 1997 15:37:15 -0400, Steve Patches <steve at wareunl.com>
wrote:

> >dhubbard at eng.usf.edu wrote:
> >	I'm just wondering if the v2 clients, especially
> >win32, are stable?
>
> My experience has been that the V2 clients are NOT stable.  I have 10
> Pentiums running the client. (7 Win95, 3 WinNT)  Each morning when I
> come to work, I usually find that at least one of them has crashed.

	I run V2.002 clients on about 20 machines and none of them have ever
crashed.  As far as my setup goes, they work great.

Regards,
--
-= JEFF GILCHRIST =-       University of New Brunswick, Canada
E-mail: jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca        Computer Science Co-op

PGP Key ID : 1C3A5801      * PGP Key Available On Request *
Fingerprint: A0 16 46 B9 80 B6 5E 7D  2F E9 60 13 6A D9 0B 66