[rc5] Mainframe Bovine RC5

Psychedelic Harry zberger at ldl.net
Mon Jul 14 04:21:08 EDT 1997

I realize this must be a hopelessly un-PC like thing for me to suggest,
but has anyone considered putting a mainframe on this puppy?  Does a S390
binary even exist for the Bovine RC5?  Or would anyone from that software
team be interested in assisting me in an MVS port?

-=Psychedelic Harry=-
http://ldl.net/~zberger/
-----
  I believe that a man has an obligation to be merciful to the weak...
  patient with the stupid...generous to the poor.  I think he is obligated
  to lay down his life for his brothers, should it be required of him.
But
  I don't propose to prove any of these things; they are beyond proof.
And
  I don't demand that you believe as I do.
                         Robert A. Heinlein (1907 - 1988)
                         "If This Goes On--" ASF  c.1940