[rc5] Startup dir rc5v2p5h (hidden win32)

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Mon Jul 14 10:26:13 EDT 1997

On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Ivo Janssen wrote:

> > That is what I was pointing out:  if the install is run from the proper
> > directory, it defaults to that directory.  I ran a batch file to do this
> > install on each lab machine and they have been restarted numerous times
> > with the buff files in the RC5 directory.

Hmm, I tried that, but it doesn't work. The buff-file are still in
c:\. I also have no idea why the cd-ing first should work, the
registry-key is still the same: BovWin32: C:\UTILS\RC5V2P5H.EXE
So the buff-files should go in C:\UTILS
Maybe the coder of the hidden client could check in what dir the
.ini-file is, and put the buff-file there too, explicitely

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | http://www.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/ | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |