[rc5] stats problem

Aaron Willis Cannon cannona at poboxes.com
Mon Jul 14 14:28:37 EDT 1997

Duh I for got about that part.  Sorry and thanks to all those who
responded.

I have to hand it to all of the coordinators of this effort.
They are really going out of there way for us.  I know that if I was
coordinating this we would probably not even have stats and be using v1
clients.

--
REAL NAME:       Aaron Willis Cannon
HOME PAGE:       http://www.poboxes.com/cannona