[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #44

Ralf Helbing helbing at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Jul 15 12:58:31 EDT 1997

Moin,

> End users are NOT PROGRAMMERS.

Well, in this case, it wouldn't even help.

> That said, everyone who is complaining about client problems here is
> only doing so because they want things to work right so this team
> will win (including me!).

In other words, what can I do to make the rc5srv thing under NT work.
There have been hints that not catching some NT message makes the
clients shutdown at logout time.  Anybody have a fix for that?  Can I
use a little script instead of the real client that just restarts the
client each time it shuts down?

And, when will the great speedups in Remi's code be available in v2+
clients?  And is there any chance we will EVER see working stats again
:-)

Anyway, keep up the good work,
  Ralf
--
"He's dead and therefore unable to come to the phone."

Ralf Helbing,    University of Magdeburg,     Department of Computer Science
39106 Magdeburg, UniPlatz 2                         Phone: +49 0391 67-12189