[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #44

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 15 13:53:34 EDT 1997

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Ralf Helbing wrote:

> In other words, what can I do to make the rc5srv thing under NT work.
> There have been hints that not catching some NT message makes the
> clients shutdown at logout time.  Anybody have a fix for that?  Can I
> use a little script instead of the real client that just restarts the
> client each time it shuts down?

Fix: Install the service when you're Administrator. That way the
service will run under the system account, which means that they will
run _always_ even when no one is logged on.

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | http://www.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/ | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |