[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #44

chris smolyk csmolyk at compusmart.ab.ca
Wed Jul 16 02:31:52 EDT 1997

 It's clear that the Mac client *doesn't* work fine out
>of the box - so what are we to do?  It appears to do something other than
>what I thought it should be doing, but what do I know?  The documentation
>doesn't explain what it does, nor how to tell if it's doing it.

Rowland...I'm on a 68k and this makes a lot of sense to me. I'm dropping
the list and getting the digest. The best help I find is on the irc channel
#rc5 on EFNet. You can go into private chat and get past all this noise.

chriss

ps...sorry for the long .sig