[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #44

Ralf Helbing helbing at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Jul 16 16:29:05 EDT 1997

Hi,

> So: Ask the SolNet team how they had set up their client with respect
> to listening to WM_CLOSE_SESSION or whatever.

I couldn't find anything in their sources (grepped only).

> The service is still the same (imo)

Yes, it's magnus's code with some cosmetic changes for the new name
and such.  I just added five lines or so to let the service restart
the client when it quit.  This works for me.  Until they fix the
clients.

Ralf
--
"Douglas was pear-shaped, very short, and stood the whole way."

Ralf Helbing,    University of Magdeburg,     Department of Computer Science
39106 Magdeburg, UniPlatz 2                         Phone: +49 0391 67-12189