[rc5] Re: Magnanimity and Digest Posting (was) rc5-digest V1 #44

dpush at mindspring.com dpush at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 16 11:04:31 EDT 1997

> It's clear that the Mac client *doesn't* work fine out
>>of the box - so what are we to do?  It appears to do something other than
>>what I thought it should be doing, but what do I know?  The documentation
>>doesn't explain what it does, nor how to tell if it's doing it.

Continue groping in the dark until you get a clue. Think of it as educational.

>Rowland...I'm on a 68k and this makes a lot of sense to me. I'm dropping
>the list and getting the digest. The best help I find is on the irc channel
>#rc5 on EFNet. You can go into private chat and get past all this noise.

Perfect. And if peolpe would quit expecting this effort to be they're
private little Microsoft it would be less noisy as well.
BTW, rename the digest headers when you post so ppl have an idea exactly
what kind of noise is in there.

later,
DPush