[rc5] Stats ETA = now - [ADMIN]

Wed Jul 16 16:39:54 EDT 1997

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:38:31 +0200, Harald Koenig wrote:

>On Jul 16, Shawn P. Cox wrote:
>
>> > My email stats still show only one day
>>
>> goto
>>
>> http://rc5.distributed.net/stats/total/email-graph.html
>>
>> and search at the bottom.
>
>this page still says
>
>	These numbers represent ONLY the activity on the day shown. They represent
>	the total activity for one 24-hour period and are in no way reflective of the total
>	work done. We estimate that we have checked over 6% of the keyspace so far.
>	The numbers below show what the entire effort is capable of accomplishing in
>	one day.

Harald,

I think that you are still not getting to the correct page.  There is a page with the 24 hours stats at the old address.  The address above is correct.  I have downloaded the page and am sending it to you as an attachment. (Apologies to the list for the attachment).

Try using Cut and Paste to browse to the above address.

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group