[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #44

Remi Guyomarch rguyom at mail.dotcom.fr
Thu Jul 17 01:23:51 EDT 1997

Ralf Helbing wrote:

> Moin,
>
> > I'm working with the RC5 core team to include my ASM in 2.003, due in a
> > few days. Be patient !
>
> What about the RISC stuff?

Distributed.net has already done some work on these ideas, and their two
keys C version is pretty much the same as mine. In fact their version
seems to be slightly better, but I think it could be improved...

PS: I'm hacking only the crypt engine, since I don't know very well the
other parts of the source, and I think there is already better skilled
people working on it, Duncan and Bovine the firsts.

--
Rémi