[rc5] Buffer is locked 3 - waiting 1 second. :-((

Remi Guyomarch rguyom at mail.dotcom.fr
Thu Jul 17 01:58:12 EDT 1997

Harald Koenig wrote:

> On Jul 15, Remi Guyomarch wrote:
>
> > I'm working with the RC5 core team to include my ASM in 2.003, due in a
> > few days. Be patient !
>
> while I really appreciate all these speerdups and assembler hacks,
> I still think it's *much* more important to get these clients
> *stable* and bugfree.
[...]

I understand, and I think Duncan, Bovine and other people are working on
improving stability. Since I'm better skilled in ASM optimizations than
on network programming, and since I don't know very well the source
(I've looked at it for the first time just a few days ago), I'm only
working on the crypt engine.
Be sure experienced programers are already working on fixing bugs and
improving the client for the 2.003 release !

--
Rémi