[rc5] RISC sppedups (was Re: rc5-digest V1 #44)

Ralf Helbing helbing at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Jul 17 02:22:25 EDT 1997

> > What about the RISC stuff?

> Distributed.net has already done some work on these ideas, and their
> two keys C version is pretty much the same as mine.  In fact their
> version seems to be slightly better, but I think it could be
> improved...

Then why is your code 35% faster than 2.002 on R10Ks and Ultras?

Ralf
--
We are in deep trouble.				     Joel Robinson, MST 3000

Ralf Helbing,    University of Magdeburg,     Department of Computer Science
39106 Magdeburg, UniPlatz 2                         Phone: +49 0391 67-12189