[rc5] RISC sppedups

Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu
Wed Jul 16 23:03:33 EDT 1997

> > > What about the RISC stuff?
>
> > Distributed.net has already done some work on these ideas, and their
> > two keys C version is pretty much the same as mine.  In fact their
> > version seems to be slightly better, but I think it could be
> > improved...
>
> Then why is your code 35% faster than 2.002 on R10Ks and Ultras?

	I switched from v1 to his code on the Ultra's
I am running, went from 166K to 220K/sec.  I was quite
impressed, although with deschal each of those machines was
running something like 4 million keys/sec.

Josh

--
- Joshua Weage  weage at mtu.edu  http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage    -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security   -