[rc5] RISC sppedups
weage at mtu.edu
Wed Jul 16 23:03:33 EDT 1997
> > > What about the RISC stuff?
> > Distributed.net has already done some work on these ideas, and their
> > two keys C version is pretty much the same as mine. In fact their
> > version seems to be slightly better, but I think it could be
> > improved...
> Then why is your code 35% faster than 2.002 on R10Ks and Ultras?
I switched from v1 to his code on the Ultra's
I am running, went from 166K to 220K/sec. I was quite
impressed, although with deschal each of those machines was
running something like 4 million keys/sec.
- Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security -
- of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear -
- arms, shall not be infringed." -
- Second Amendment U.S. Constitution -
To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo at llamas.net with 'unsubscribe rc5' in the body.
More information about the rc5