[rc5] seeking the keys

Irwan Hadi phoenix at cutey.com
Thu Jul 17 16:25:51 EDT 1997

I use a P100 computer at home and 16 M RAM and my OS is WIN 95, the TOP
speed to searching the key is [119586.63 keys/sec] , now I only want to
know is it seek the key in effective speed , or can I make it fasterer to
seek the keys , how about overclocking ?
And can I get more power by change my OS to another one such as LINUX or
FreeBSD ?

And at least, Am I true if I think that nobody use IBM RS/6000 (look like
Deep Blue) or Compaq Proliant 5000 ?, because I haven't see them on the
tabel ?

        o O  / Have you joined us, cracking RC5 Algorithm?? \
  `\|||/    |    Seek it at http://rc5.distributed.net       |

   (o o)     \______________________________________________/

    **  This Email was sent by : Irwan Hadi                             	**
    **  Want reply it ?  mailto:phoenix at cutey.com                      	**
    **		             Visit my Homepage, at :                  		**
    **         http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/7855/irwan.htm	**
    **                         And pager my if you want at 2028553     	**
    **		Get your own *free* pager at http://www.mirabilis.com 		**