[rc5] Mac client pro

Shea Tisdale shea at signalinc.com
Thu Jul 17 12:49:22 EDT 1997

I realize I'm just contributing to the mess, but with the mac os clients
being responsible for 21% of all blocks (nearly as much as windows), I
would think that people would be concerned with client problems and that
the OS2 people especially would appreciate the concern over a client
problem that affects a small segment.

The object of this is to crack as many blocks as possible as fast as
possible and to help each other.  The mac users have to wade through
hundreds of messages about things absolutely irrelevant to them and I
haven't yet heard a complaint.  So how about showing some of the
co-operative and helpful spirit that inspired this project.

Who knows, some OS2 person or windows person might even be able to figure
out why the 68k client is having a problem.

At 10:10 AM -0500 7/17/97, Colin L. Hildinger wrote:
>Amen, I've been thinking of adding anything with RC5 and Mac to my kill
>file. <G>
>
>On Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:18:39 -0500, David McNett wrote:
>

>>Of the many subscribers to this list, only a very SMALL segment has any
>>interest in problems with the MacOS clients that seems to mostly affect 68K
>>machines.  The rest of the readers are either a) not MacOS users, or b)
>>MacOS users who are not experiencing problems.
>
>Colin L. Hildinger

Shea Tisdale
Signal Interactive, Incorporated
Phone: (919)688-7878