[rc5] OT:Jack Mc Coy and Thanks for the help!

Thu Jul 17 16:43:02 EDT 1997

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:14:19 +0000, Alissa Mower Clough wrote:

>Eh, um, two people on Law & Order a few seasons back. Their immenent
>relationship was a hot issue for the L&O mailing list, when sexual
>harassment fever was at its height. The list was split into 2 groups:
>the romantics, who figured that their love for each other made them more
>effective as a team, and the moralists, who held that their ever getting
>together meant that Jack would dominate Claire, and that it would damage
>the show's integrity. The flames rose high and hot, but shed little
>light, until the scriptwriters solved this problem by getting Claire
>killed in a DWI. End of digression.

Golly,  I do live in a box.  I thought Law and Order was a series of documentaries.

Oh well, I was also the guy who when asked "Who do you think shot JR?" would ask "Who is JR?".

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group