[rc5] Re: Mac support problems

Tom Wheeler tomw at intelligraphics.com
Thu Jul 17 19:40:58 EDT 1997

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997 01:14:03 +0200 (MET DST), Ivo Janssen wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
>
>> You have failed to handle *my* requests for support - most of my email
>> requests for help have been ignored, and I have had no useful help at all.
>
>Maybe because you keep on including whole messages, giving a comment
>on each and every paragraph and keep on posting "but i'm a simple
>user, i'm stupid, so i demand you help me"
>
>We know you're stupid by now, so you can stop posting now....

I just subscribed to this list today, and most of the messages have
been to/from Rowland.  Now, he may or may not be stupid, but it appears
he's determined to get help, so why doesn't somebody with a Mac just
tell him EXACTLY what to do to get the damn thing working for him so we
can all move on?

Regards,
Tom Wheeler
tomw at intelligraphics.com