[rc5] Mac support problems

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Thu Jul 17 20:05:23 EDT 1997

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Tom Wheeler wrote:
> I just subscribed to this list today, and most of the messages have
> been to/from Rowland.  Now, he may or may not be stupid, but it appears
> he's determined to get help, so why doesn't somebody with a Mac just
> tell him EXACTLY what to do to get the damn thing working for him so we
> can all move on?

Because apparently, nobody who's experiencing the problem--or who has even
seen the problem--has the expertise needed to solve it.  I don't know
whether this is due to a difference in skill levels or a variation in the
functionality of the client between 68k and PowerMac platforms, or both.

                                -Steve Langasek
-doink-