[rc5] RC5 Mac client effort (bear with us!)

Marc Farnum Rendino mvgfr at netcom.com
Fri Jul 18 11:17:34 EDT 1997

Folks -

Please bear with us as we try to sort things out!

Apparently Kevyn Shortell <kevyn at ricochet.net> is already the Mac lead and
I'm trying (still on vacation!) to coordinate with him.

As I am simply an unofficial helper, please direct comments/questions to
him. (I will forward to him, all messages sent to me already.)

In any event, let's not lose steam! I think the idea of a separate Mac list
is a good one (especially given the whining of non-Mac folk on this list)
and I hope someone can get that together soon.

- Marc