General Support issues (was: Re: [rc5] Re: Mac support problems)

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Fri Jul 18 11:16:15 EDT 1997

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Skip Huffman wrote:

> > If we
> >could get the executive summary stats updated hourly and the other stats
> >daily that would be just dandy with me.
> I would reverse these two.  "Executive Summary" is usually synonomous
> with "fluff".

But 'executive summary' is really the only thing in the stats that appeals
to people who aren't already involved with the project (unless they see
one of their favorite groups in the top 100).  'Sides, trying to update
the rest of the stats every hour would... just be scary. :)

                                 -Steve Langasek
-doink-