[rc5] RC5 for Mac--which settings?

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Fri Jul 18 11:44:27 EDT 1997

Whoever siad that they were gonna start a Mac mailing list please do.
I'm gonna have to start filtering for "Mac" in the subject line, but I
don't want to have to.  20-30 email messages a day complaining aobut
mac support is getting old.  If us OS/2ers can start our own list,
surely you guys can as well.  Dave, I'm sure you can do the same with
Mac support questions that you're doing with OS/2 ones if they do get a
list up.

Colin L. Hildinger