[rc5] Re: Mac support problems

Rebecca and Rowland rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Sat Jul 19 01:30:25 EDT 1997

>On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
>
>> You have failed to handle *my* requests for support - most of my email
>> requests for help have been ignored, and I have had no useful help at all.
>
>Maybe because you keep on including whole messages,

Not in my emails to the rc5 email addresses, which you've not seen - I
wasn't talking about my posts to this list.  Nor have I done that in most
of my postings here.  I snip when appropriate, and comment when appropriate
- as in this post.

But if you want to throw personal abuse at me, don't you think it's be more
appropriate to do it with a personal email?  I'm replying here only because
you've libelled me, and I feel I should defend myself in public.

>giving a comment
>on each and every paragraph and keep on posting "but i'm a simple
>user,

An *ordinary* user, without access to inside information.

>i'm stupid,

I've never said that - ignorant, but not stupid.

>so i demand you help me"

I've demanded nothing.

Rowland.

[snip]