[rc5] Delay on v2.003

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sat Jul 19 01:52:04 EDT 1997

I'm just curious why v2.003 is taking sooo long to come out.  There have,
obviously, been many problems reported with 2.002 - however, even if only
25% of those have been fixed in 2.003 so far, I think it warrants a
release, especially if those code optimizations have been put in place ->
if the speed increase is what has been reported, the 2.003 release will be
worth it just because it will speed up the overall processing speed.
Granted, I don't understand all the problems in developing a program that's
running on many different platforms, but an early win32 release wouldn't
hurt anything, would it?

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com