[rc5] Lost checked keyblocks

Michael Bruck micha at tecnet.de
Sun Jul 20 02:48:51 EDT 1997

During an -update my win32 client came up with the following
message:
The proxy says: "Welcome to rc5.best.net.  Happy cracking!"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Network::Error Bad Data 5

Obviously it has lost about 15 blocks. The buff-out file
is also gone. So the question is, if I can send the logfile
to someone who enters them manually. Another solution would
be to resubmit them over v1 protocol but I don't know if
this confuses the keyservers too much. What shall I do?

Micha