[rc5] Delay on v2.003

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sun Jul 20 02:34:08 EDT 1997

----------
> On Sat, 19 Jul 1997, Mike Silbersack wrote:
>
> > I'm just curious why v2.003 is taking sooo long to come out.
>
> Because everyone concerned with the effort:

> 1) Has a real job
> 2) Wants to actually test their work
> 3) Doesn't respond well to assholes
>
> Take your pick.

I'm sorry I offended you, but I believe that there's one thing missing in
the development process: interaction.  I wouldn't worry so much about the
timeframe of 2.003 if I knew it was getting done.  You see, if I don't know
if anything's getting done, I feel that I should help, but there doesn't
seem to be a way to do that.  Is it possible that a page could be set up
that is updated by the programmers with what they have completed in the new
client so far so that we can see what we can expect time/feature-wise?

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com