[rc5] Some RC5 utilities

Francois Gouget fgouget at club-internet.fr
Sun Jul 20 06:51:06 EDT 1997

	I have put some RC5 utilities online. Note that they are still
very alpha and, what's worse, I will not be online till next Wednesday so
I won't be able to help you till then. But if you decide to try anyway
here is what you will find on my site:
	http://www.mygale.org/~fgouget/distrib/rc5/index_uk.shtml

 - A log analysis awk script for the Bovine 2 clients. This one is quite
full-featured and stable. You should not have problems with it.

 - A log analysis script for the TimC clients. Same remarks as above (only
a bit fewer features).

 - Tools (in source form) to manipulate the Bovine v2 block buffers. In
particular you will be able to count the number of blocks remaining in a
file and to concatenate two files.

 - A description on how to get RC5 running on hosts that are not connected
to the Internet. This is the most alpha part so if you try this expect
some work before you get it up.

	So remember. I won't be able to help you till wednesday but then I
will answer to all your questions/bug reports. I hope these utilities can
be useful to someone.

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget at club-internet.fr                http://www.mygale.org/~fgouget/