[rc5] low volume annoucement-only mailing list ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Jul 20 13:02:34 EDT 1997

is there a announcement-only mailing list for RC5 ?

I can't follow anymore all that traffic here but I'd like to know about
new clients/proxies etc.  and polling web pages is no option :-(

thanks,

Harald
--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\