[rc5] What will happen ?

Irwan Hadi phoenix at cutey.com
Sun Jul 20 20:48:28 EDT 1997

If I request for example say I request 3 bloks from proxy, but the file
deleted by my fault , what will happened ?
If there any possibility that the EXACT key is in my block ?
If so ? , I think there will be any loss block.
How about the setting of the proxy server, so if someone request one block,
but if s/he doesn't send the buff-out.rc5 back to server, there will be
another person who will get his/her block to seek ?

        o O  / Have you joined us, cracking RC5 Algorithm?? \
  `\|||/    |    Seek it at http://rc5.distributed.net       |

   (o o)     \______________________________________________/

    **  This Email was sent by : Irwan Hadi                             	**
    **  Want reply it ?  mailto:phoenix at cutey.com                      	**
    **		             Visit my Homepage, at :                  		**
    **         http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/7855/irwan.htm	**
    **                         And pager my if you want at 2028553     	**
    **		Get your own *free* pager at http://www.mirabilis.com 		**