[rc5] Delay on v2.003

Dave Huang khym at bga.com
Mon Jul 21 23:14:42 EDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
> >Do not flood the list with any questions regarding the details of the work
> >being done.  Instead, send queries to rc5help at slacker.com
>
> But...  Virtually every (perhaps all) of my emails to that address have
> been ignored.

Indeed... after seeing all of the "mail rc5help, not the rc5 list" stuff,
I tried sending a Mac client question there. Haven't heard anything back
yet though (I sent the mail Thursday night).

BTW, my question was whether it's possible to disable the automatic self
test. It seems like a waste of time to do a self test every time the
client starts up, especially on slower machines.

Ah well, I run the client under NetBSD/mac68k now... it's faster, and
multitasks much better than MacOS :)
INet: khym at bga.com   |   they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++