[rc5] Simple stats question

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Tue Jul 22 00:25:24 EDT 1997

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:

> I have a simple question about stats:

> If stats are for yesterday only, how come, when I look at the stats on 22nd
> July 1997 GMT, I see stats for 20th July 1997 GMT?

There appears to be a bit of a delay attached to the processing of the
stats--I've seen it take until anywhere between 0300 and 0800 GMT to get
stats up for a given day.  Don't know the cause for the time delay, tho...
Perhaps the stats really *aren't* being processed automatically?

                              -Steve Langasek
-doink-