[rc5] Delay on v2.003

Dave Huang khym at bga.com
Tue Jul 22 01:20:37 EDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, David McNett wrote:
> Again - I apoligize for allowing your questions to go unanswered.  Although
> I am probably the least knowledgable person when it comes to MacOS and the
> MacOS client, I do feel personally responsible for failing to provide a
> response in a reasonable period of time.

Awww, issokay :) I understand y'all being busy with other things, and I
agree that coding should be a priority (especially bugfixes :) While I do
think the new MacOS client interface is very nice, it does have the
disadvantage of being very different from any of the other clients (the
ones I've seen, at least -- Unix and Win32), which tends to make tech
support more difficult; only those who've actually used the MacOS client
can help.

Nate Begeman's MacOS client documentation is quite good... perhaps, if Mr.
Begeman agrees, it could be included with the client? The "Read Me" file
that comes with the client doesn't say much about how to use the thing.
Either that, or provide a link to it on the rc5v2-help.html page, or
something.
INet: khym at bga.com   |   they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++