[rc5] client speed page

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Tue Jul 22 09:50:28 EDT 1997

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Radim Kolar wrote:

> is there www page with Client speed review on different procesors and platforms ?

Why yes, there is... And why yes, I maintain it, and why yes, It hasn't
been updated in a week because I've lost access to that account, and why
yes, I've contacted Internic with transfering the domain, and why yes,
Internic is being their fat, bloated, slow moving, slug-racing selves with
taking so long to change the dns hosts, and why yes you can still access
the page at http://www.alde.com/speed.html until this gets fixed and why
yes I do have everyone's emails who have sent me speeds from the last
update still and will update them when Internic stops being stupid, which,
why yes, might be after we've cracked rc5...

--Pete

Millihelen, adj:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.
Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.