[rc5] NT Service/Muti-processors ???

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Tue Jul 22 18:34:59 EDT 1997

Hey James,
	not sure about the new v2 clients, but I have
the two TimC clients installed on a few NT smp machines.
I usually install two services, RC5 and RC52, give them
both the same parameters and then start both of them, works
great.  I don't know how it would handle it if you had
two dos windows open and tried it that way.  Also, if
the machine stays up for long periods of time, you'd see
a slight performance increase if you go to task manager and
set the affinity for each process to a cpu so they don't
jump back and forth.

Dave.