[rc5] New TimC Client

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Wed Jul 23 13:07:07 EDT 1997

Hey James,
	well it appears the copy on the distributed.net
server under v1 clients is an older version of it, so
you'll have to click on the link to the readme to find
the TimC home page, or here it is:
http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/rc5.html

It looks like the newest client release is 1.29 on
July 21.  On my Dell Pro200 I get about 446,000 keys/sec
with it, AND it talks to my v1 personal proxy!!!  Nice
job Tim.

Dave.