[rc5] Am I able to do this without loosing blocks?

GCSmith at emarkt.com GCSmith at emarkt.com
Thu Jul 24 01:13:34 EDT 1997

Hi! I use a P133 running Windows 95a... I've noticed after leaving the machine running for around 10 hours that my client gradually produces less and less keys per second. Would it be ok for me to reboot my machine whilst it is crunching? Would I risk loosing blocks if I were to do this, or would my machine resign them back to buff-in and restart on them at a later time?

Yours,

Gary Smith
--
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~smith1
smith1 at netcomuk.co.uk

--
Gary Smith                                                       | "You'll come across a lot
E-Mail:  Smith1 at netcomuk.co.uk                     | of twat's in your life,