[rc5] Am I able to do this without loosing blocks?

Vincent Janelle random at avara.com
Wed Jul 23 20:18:59 EDT 1997

Yup, this can be done, since the client recieves the shutdown message that
Win95 provides to all running processs, telling them to quit, and prompt
for anything that they need to prompt for before quitting.  BTW, this same
thing applies under Unix.  The block(s) will be saved to the buffer files,
and resumed upon restart.