[rc5] Possible Solution ...

David Christensen dchrist at home.com
Wed Jul 23 18:31:48 EDT 1997

If I remember correctly, if your client reports a possible solution, then the key you tested
correctly decrypted at least the first several characters in the encrypted message (which
I think are "The secret message is").  I remember seeing a post a month or more ago
that a couple of these occur every week, and that the gentlemen running the contest
must retry and inspect the decrypted key to see if it is the actual one.

David Christensen