[rc5] Possible Solution ...

Adam L. Beberg beberg at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Wed Jul 23 20:39:11 EDT 1997

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Carsten Jacobi wrote:
> What does it mean if my client says "Possible Solution"? Is the solution unique
> or is it possible that two keys create the same cipher?
> I just ask because my client has found one ... 8-|

Yea, appears you found quite a few... :(
Please discontinue use of your malfunctioning client, and if you could
report version, OS, and where the bad client came from, I would appreciate
it.

  Adam L. Beberg  *  beberg at acm.org  *  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  Mithral Communications & Design Inc - Internet Consulting, TCP/IP
     World Wide Web, UNIX, Novell, Windows NT, C/C++ Programming
                  ))) In Stereo Where Available (((