[rc5] segfaults?

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Thu Jul 24 05:03:33 EDT 1997

Has anyone else observed unexplained segmentation faults in the unix
client?  For days, v2.002 has been running stably on my linux box, but
tonight I checked on it before turning in, only to find that it had died
of a beloved SIGSEGV immediately after uploading 20 blocks to a server.
(It appears to have suffered a network read error immediately before
uploading, as well.)  Since this is, as I said, nothing I've seen before,
I'm curious to know if anyone else has encountered such a problem, or if I
was the lucky one to get caught by one of those cosmic rays...:)

                               -Steve Langasek
-doink-