[rc5] Getting a few more keys/sec

Irwan Hadi phoenix at cutey.com
Thu Jul 24 15:04:00 EDT 1997

At 17:06 23/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
I think everyone who know at least windows, must know that EVERY programs
which are running both resident OR non resident WILL use your resources
computer.

So, turn off all of your resident program, from ICQ , anti virus like
norton anti virus, to any program like msoffice.
this will make you computer run faster than if you don;t
Do you know, if I am running Eudora when I am seeking the key too , the
speed will decrease to 83.xxx,yy keys.second, BUT if I turn off all the
program, it can increase to 119.xxx,yy sometimes it speed going to 120,xxx.yy
(my computer is P100 with 16 M RAM)