[rc5] segfaults?

Murray Stokely murray at cdrom.com
Thu Jul 24 11:59:10 EDT 1997

I think the web page is laid out fairly well.  The information is
quick and easy to get to, etc.. My only complaint is that half the
people in my office completely lost interest after the stats got all
messed up.. and I'm willing to bet they aren't the only ones.

% Well, given that I'd never *heard* of the problem occuring, checking to
% see whether it's been fixed is hardly the place to start, is it?
%
% And FWIW, I've been finding the main web page less than convenient to
% navigate.  The stats are easy enough to find, and that's usually where I
% end up anyway, but given that most people don't write web pages with font
% size 2, I don't exactly have Netscape set up to display said font very
% clearly.  Not a complaint, just an observation...  I also can't help but
% feel too much is being squeezed onto one page.  Something about it being
% such a small font, and me scrolling down so far to get to the bottom, I
% guess. :)  Would a more modular approach be of benefit here?
%
%                              -Steve Langasek
% -doink-
%
% ----
%