[rc5] segfaults?

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Thu Jul 24 21:11:37 EDT 1997

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Murray Stokely wrote:

> I think the web page is laid out fairly well.  The information is
> quick and easy to get to, etc.. My only complaint is that half the
> people in my office completely lost interest after the stats got all
> messed up.. and I'm willing to bet they aren't the only ones.

Nope, there are not!. Please fix those stats to be updated _a lot_
Veryu important for the affinity with this project. And after all,
getting 1 person with 100.000 k/s to join us, compares with a speedup
of 1000 k/s for 1000 people! So getting more people, and keeping them
is just as important as increasing client-speed!

The webpages are fine, just one thing, I miss the stats-navigation
when using the search.cgi... No big priority!

Ivo